Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ryan James

My older sister Kristin had her baby, a little boy named Ryan James, last Friday, March 16. He was born at 8:32 PM and weighed 6 lbs. 13 oz. and was 21 inches long. I love these pictures of him. Even though Ryan is only a few minutes old in these pictures, I can already see a resemblance to his parents and some of his brothers. He's definitely a Hawkins!
Ryan's four older brothers, Kaleb and Ethan:
Jared and Aaron:
Above and below: Proud parents, Kristin and Scott. Bottom: proud Grammy (I'm so glad my mom was able to meet Ryan and be able to help Kristin with her boys.)
I can't wait to meet you, Ryan, whenever that day may be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...