Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh, What a Beautiful Day!

Yesterday was a lovely day. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. It was the kind of day where the skies were blue and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. The weather was a bit chilly in the shade since it was only in the upper 60's but in the sunshine it was absolutely perfect. I went to church, got out at noon then came home and sat outside with my sister Chandra for an hour in the afternoon. After we came inside we started getting ready for dinner and our guests arrived around 5.

This is a picture of two of our dinner guests; my friend Hillarie and her friend Dan.
Here's a picture of 3½ month old David on his first Easter. Amy really wasn't interested in posting, so it was hard to get a picture of her in her Easter dress. Oh well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...