Saturday, April 28, 2012

Still Here, Just Busy


It's been over a week since my last post which is kind of unusual for me since I usually write several times a week, but sometimes I run out of things to write about! Plus, I've been quite busy lately working on a special project. My grandpa turned 90 earlier this year and we're having a family reunion at the end of May to celebrate this impressive achievement. I'm working on a slideshow with pictures of my grandpa's life for my family to watch. I love making slideshows, but it's a lot of work and takes quite a bit of time to piece together.

My grandpa is an amazing man and a hero, for sure! I'll have to write more about him at a later time. For now, here are a few pictures of him from back in the day:
It sure is a stormy, rainy evening, so I thought this would be an appropriate thought to leave with everyone. It's sort of akin to making "lemons into lemonade." Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Carol Ann said...

Oh my gosh, you resemble him so much. What a handsome young man.
And yes, we are so glad to get some rain. Lately it seems to go all around us and we only get a sprinkle at best. But, we re grateful that it held off till today. Now that we have the Kansas City Temple Open House finished we will welcome it. We were so fotunate that we had really nice weather for those three weeks.

Have fun celebrating with your grandfather.
Carol Ann

Unknown said...

Hey Heather,

I actually love the rain. One of these days I am going to move from this high desert of Utah and set up house in Oregon.

Your Utah Friend,

Tina

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...