Saturday, May 19, 2012

"The Avengers"

This afternoon my sister Chandra and I went to the movies to see The Avengers. I've been  excitedly waiting to see this movie ever since it came out two weeks ago. I've heard very good things about this movie, so I went with high expectations. I LOVE comic book movies, so I was in hog heaven with Iron Man, Thor, Capt. America, the Hulk, etc. I was not disappointed, and my high expectations were met in every way. I especially loved the scenes with Robert Downey, Jr.; he is so hilarious!

I can't wait to see the movie again; it's definitely one that I will be buying for my DVD collection. Heather's rating: 9.5/10 stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...