Thursday, May 3, 2012

TMT

Can anyone say, "Too much tan?!?!" Take a look at this incredibly, incredibly old (and freaky) looking 44-year-old mother who was arrested today after [allegedly] taking her six-year-old daughter tanning with her. The girl saw her school nurse and the nurse asked her how she'd gotten sunburnt. The little girl said that she "had gone tanning with mommy." Tan Mom claims that she took her daughter into the tanning room with her, but that the daughter was just in the room with her while she was in the tanning booth. (Does this woman have any idea how utterly ridiculous she looks?! )

Click here to see what my good friend Anderson Cooper had to say about "Too Tan Mom" on his RidicuList.
Don't get me wrong, I'm quite pale and I love a nice summer glow just as much as anyone, but we all know too much sun exposure can lead to skin cancer. If you want a nice, natural-looking glow, I would recommend Kate Somerville 360° self-tanning towelettes. They are really easy to use and I love them. I buy them from Sephora's website; click here to find them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...