Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy June

I know I must sound like a broken record since I say this every month, but it's so hard to believe how quickly time passes! I love the month of June; not just because it's my birth month, but because I love the weather and the memories I have as a kid of being on summer vacation, taking family trips and much more.
I like the quote on my Mary Engelbreit calendar that says,"The time you enjoy WASTING is not wasted time." Sometimes I feel like a waste a lot of time watching TV/movies, listening to books, working on my computer, etc., but I realize that even the simple, mundane things that I do are all good things since they fill my life with happiness and make me content.

1 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Thanks for your words today. I do enjoy my down time.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...