Wednesday, September 5, 2012

At Long Last…

I've been a fan of Live with Regis and Kelly since I was first injured and suddenly had tons of time on my hands to watch TV, and I still tune in to Live every morning while I get dressed. Nine months ago Regis Philbin announced that he was leaving the show after hosting it for 25 years. For the past nine months they've been searching for a new co-host for Kelly and I've wondered who they would pick to fill the empty co-host seat.

A few months ago I heard rumors that the co-host search had been narrowed down to three finalists (Josh Groban, Seth Meyers and Michael Strahan). The three of them had co-hosted with Kelly many times, and I liked all of them really well because all three of them are super funny and have a great chemistry with Kelly.

Yesterday, at long last, Kelly's new co-host was announced, and it's Michael Strahan (former NFL New York Giants player). He was actually my top choice of the three, so I totally approve. Live with Kelly and Michael will continue to be one of the highlights of my mornings. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...