Sunday, May 19, 2013

"The Elite"

I finished another good book yesterday, The Elite by Keira Cass. This book is the sequel to The Selection and the second book in a trilogy. (What is the deal with trilogies these days? It seems like trilogies are really popular right now.)
I'm always a bit skeptical when I read a sequel to a book I've enjoyed, so I'm happy to say that I really liked The Elite. I liked it just as much as The Selection. It picked up right where the first book left off and was really exciting the whole way through. There were a lot of tense parts and I had to find out what happened, so I finished it in just a few days. I'm not sure when the final book is set to be released, but I'm really looking forward to it and I hope it's a good conclusion to the story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...