Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dessert Night

This year when I was deciding what I wanted to do to celebrate my birthday I opted to have a dessert night instead of having a get-together/game night with my friends like I usually do (which worked out well since they were planning a surprise party for me).  On Sunday evening I invited a few people from church over to eat dessert and socialize. Everyone brought something to eat and there were lots of yummy desserts to choose from. My mom made two frozen desserts (ice cream sandwich dessert and toffee crunch pie) that she could just make in advance and stick in the freezer. 
It's always fun to socialize with friends, especially when yummy food is involved!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather you are one incredible woman!

Kellie said...

We match!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...