Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hope

I love seeing the sun's rays burst through clouds or tree branches. It gives me hope and helps me remember what's important in life. It reminds me that I'm not alone. 
I love the picture above. I found it on Pinterest a few months ago, and I thought it was perfect. I wish that everyone who has ever or will ever go through a trial could see this and remember the truth of it when things seem bleak. End points always seem afar off when you're going through a rough patch, but I know that the difficult times we experience eventually WILL come to an end.

Here's a hopeful tidbit:
Knowing that there are wonderful blessings to come in the next life makes enduring today's hardships just a little easier and oh, so worth it! I also like this scripture found in Psalm 30:
Nothing lasts forever. It may be sooner or may be later, but all pain and suffering eventually comes to an end.
A picture of my niece Kate illuminated by the early morning rays. Not the greatest photo, quality-wise, but not too bad for an iPhone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...