Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"Coleman"

Check out this amazing sketch drawn by a 16-year-old girl named Shania. She called the portrait "Coleman" and entered it into an art contest where she won the overall first prize. All of the elements on the man's face are so detailed, even down to the most minute things like the eyebrows, wrinkles, pores and facial stubble. Everything is so intricate and precise making this look more like a black-and-white photograph than a drawing.

I've always enjoyed art and would love to possess even a fraction of the artistic talent that this young woman has. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Wow!! That looks like a photo!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...