Friday, January 16, 2015

Toddlers or Seniors?

Look at these adorable photos of toddlers dressed up as senior citizens! I came across these photos online yesterday and thought they were just so hilariously precious. The props, sets, hair, makeup and tiny toddler wardrobe of someone in their 80's or 90's all come together in such a way where you just have to stop and stare for a few minutes. The first one reminds me of what Benjamin Button would've looked like when he was born. They are really clever and are basically a visual oxymoron. Check them out!
*These photos were taken by Zachary Scott for a New York Times feature on reverse aging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...