Friday, January 8, 2016

Christian: Four Months Old

Christian is now four months old, and this boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter! At his four month appointment, he was 18 lbs. 13 oz. and 26 inches long. He's a big boy, and growing quickly!


I'll start with the cell phone pictures that Chandra sends me first. Christian likes to be read to. Here he is with two books: Bony Legs and The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry BearBony Legs is a book that we first became familiar with when I bought it from a book order when I was in kindergarten or first grade. It's a great book, and one that we loved hearing my mom read when we were kids. The strawberry book was one of Chandra's favorites when she was a little girl, so I bought it for her a couple Christmases ago. I'm glad Christian is getting to know and love these books!
Christian was able to meet some very important people over the holidays… some of his cousins, and boy, were they excited to meet him! They all loved holding him, hugging him and kissing him! Sometimes they gave him a little too much love, but Christian was a good sport! Five-year-old Matt would try to protect Christian by saying, "You're overwhelming him!"
I can't believe with all of the pictures we took, that I didn't get a single shot of Sarah holding Christian! She was there, and she did meet him, although I don't have the photo to prove it!

Christian was asleep when it was time to open presents after dinner on Christmas, so his cousins helped him out. Here is a picture of him waking up, just in time to glance at the camera. I'm sure he'll love his presents.
This was a picture of Christian and his dad, Joe, on Christmas Eve. And to all a good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...