Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Christian: Six Months Old

It's hard to believe, but my nephew, Christian, is now six months old. He's still sweet as ever, and is doing really well. At his six-month appointment a few days ago he weighed in at 20 lbs. 11 oz., and is 28 inches. He wore this adorable outfit on the day we took pictures of him for my post. He is quite the little gentleman!
Chandra also brought his green suit, too. Chandra didn't want to pose for pictures since she didn't have any makeup on, but I was able to talk her into it. I'm glad, because this is one good-looking mother-son pair!
Christian loves newspapers, magazines, plastic bags, and anything else he can shake around that makes noise.

This interaction between Christian and my mom was sweet. They were on the floor playing together, so Chandra snapped a quick pic on her cell phone. My mom blinked and Christian stopped smiling, but that's par for the course with candid pictures.
Above shows Christian destroying another magazine. Below shows Christian and Chandra all dressed and ready for church.
Christian has gotten very good at rolling over. He also loves going for walks.
He also loves baths.
Chandra took Christian to the St. Louis Zoo for the first time with her friend, Michelle, and Michelle's husband and son.
Christian really wanted a bite of the ice cream cone. Look at him reaching for it!
More pictures of Christian doing some of his favorite activities: shaking plastic bags around, chewing on things, and destroying one of Mommy's magazines. That last activity tuckered him out!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a handsome little Nephew you have Heather.

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...