Monday, August 15, 2016

Christian: 11 Months Old

Christian turned 11 months old last Sunday. He's in the final stretch of his first year! He is such a big boy, and a lot of fun to have around.

He likes to look at books:
He's always on the move, which means you have to follow him around with the camera in order to get a decent picture. It's like you're stalking your prey in the wild!
Chandra takes Christian on walks most days, which tires both of them out. Chan and her friend took their babies swimming one morning. Christian liked that, too.
Christian does this funny thing where he scrunches up his face, and he breathes in and out (rather noisily) through his nose. I have no clue why he does this, but it always makes me laugh.
Just a few more weeks until his first birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...