Thursday, June 29, 2017

Minnesota Visitors

I just realized that I never made a post about the visit from my grandparents and aunt and uncle over Memorial Day weekend. My uncle Steve and aunt Jackie drove my grandparents down, and they arrived on Friday afternoon and left early Monday morning. It was a quick visit, but lots of fun. My sweet grandpawho is 95had just had surgery to remove colon cancer six weeks previously, but he was doing well enough to make the trip. We had fun visiting, reminiscing, doing crossword puzzles, and eating good food.

We took a few pictures on Sunday afternoon. Here's my mom with her parents: 
And her brother, Steve:
And Steve's wife, Jackie:
NOT the best picture of me, but I still wanted to document the moment.
Chandra's family came over on Sunday afternoon to hang out with us. Christian did not want to pose for pictureshe wanted to run around, as you can see from the pictures below. Chandra had to wrestle him to be in the picture, and he was trying to get away!
Christian wouldn't even look at the camera and/or give his mom a smile when she was trying to take his picture. That's okay, running around is probably more appealing and fun when you're only 20 months old. 😎

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...