Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Chandra's Baby Shower

I know I don't do much blogging anymoreI feel like I've said most everything that there is to say! My day-to-day life is pretty boring, so I just post every now and then when something noteworthy or exciting happens.

My younger sister, Chandra, is having a baby tomorrow, and I'm so excited for her! A couple weekends ago she had a baby shower hosted by a few of our friends from church. They did a beautiful job! The shower was tea party-themed. Everything was really nice, and I'm glad that my mom and I were able to go. It was fun to visit with people that I haven't seen in a while, and, of course, to support Chandra and our friends that threw the shower.

Everything was decorated beautifully, and I really appreciate all of the time and money that our friends spent on this shower... it was a lot of work for them! Cute little outfits served as part of the decor and as centerpieces on the tables, and Chan got to take them all home, too. Here are a few of them:
We had a light luncheon:
People could also decorate a party hat, if they wished to. Chandra picked her favorite at the end, and that person got a prize:
After some games, Chan took the hot seat and opened her gifts. She got so many really nice things!
Here are a few pictures of Chandra full-term. She's gorgeous! She had a pregnancy where everything went right on track. On the bottom are pictures from this past Sunday. Chandra had her husband snap a few pictures of her and Christian on their way out the door to church. Christian talks about Ruby a lot, and carries his baby doll around, but I don't think he has any idea what is about to happen!
Baby Ruby should be here by this time tomorrow, and I can't wait to meet the precious little lady!

1 comments:

DannyGirl said...

Congrats to Chandra and the (soon to be) new addition to your family!

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback on my posts, so please leave me a comment!

If you have a question, feel free to email me at heather_i_johnson@yahoo.com so that I can respond to you directly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...